Happy Galentines Day!
I have always been so lucky to be surrounded by such strong women. I am a huge proponent of women supporting and uplifting each other. With Covid, it’s been difficult not seeing all of my friends, but I look forward to the day we can all be reunited!
Today I got to celebrate Galentines with a few of my girlfriends at Murphy’s in Atlanta’s Virginia Highlands Neighborhood. It was hard to decide what the order, so we ordered a little bit of everything (savory and sweet!):
- Eggs Virginia Highland (spinach, mushroom, poached eggs on foccia, with sun-dried tomato hollandaise)
- 1/2 order of the French toast (carnalized bananas, whipped cream, syrup, whiskey maple syrup)
- Chilaquiles (chicken and tortillas, over medium eggs, tomatillo sauce, avocado, sour cream)
- Eggs T.Murphy (poached eggs, ham, English muffin, hollandaise)
- Irish Coffee
- Mimosa (traditional, Meyers lemon, and blueberry)
I paired this amazing brunch with these heart and pearl earrings. I found this pair on resell from Poshmark for $29, which I found over priced as I paid around $2 for these on Shein. However, they are sold out. If you find them on a site resold, at a reasonable price and not sold out, let me know!
I am so proud of the working women, the stay at home moms, and all around bad ass women out there that I get to call my friends! As the Queen (B) says, who runs the world?!